|Sep. 2009 - Jun. 2013||BS, Dept of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Huazhong University of Science and Technology|
|Sep. 2013 - Jun. 2015||MS, Dept of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Huazhong University of Science and Technology|
|Oct. 2016 - Mar. 2017||Research Student, Dept of Mechanical Engineering, The University of Tokyo|
|Apr. 2018 - July. 2018||Visiting Student, SYMME laborotary, University Savoie Mont Blanc|
|Apr. 2017 - Present||Doctoral Course, Dept of Mechanical Engineering, The University of Tokyo|
- Power management circuit for electret-based kinetic energy harvester
- Battery-less wireless sensor node based on energy harvesting
- Y. Liu, A. Badel, T. Miyoshi, and Y. Suzuki. "Dual-Stage-Electrode-Enhanced Efficient SSHI for Rotational Electret Energy Harvester." Transducers 2019. (accepted)
- Y. Liu, A. Badel, and Y. Suzuki. "Dual-Stage Electrode Design of Rotational Electret Energy Harvester for Efficient Self-powered SSHI." PowerMEMS 2018. (in press)
- Y. Liu, and Y. Suzuki. "Self-powered SSHI for Electret Energy Harvester." J. Phys.: Conf. Ser., Vol. 1052, (2018) 012022.
- T. Miyoshi, M. Adachi, K. Suzuki, Y. Liu, and Y. Suzuki. "Low-Profile Rotational Electret Generator Using Print Circuit Board for Energy Harvesting From Arm Swing." IEEE Micro Electro Mechanical Systems (MEMS), pp. 230-232. IEEE, 2018.